So I actually played some online poker yesterday. It was the first time I sat down at the virtual felt since before I got married. It wasn't much. A little FPP tourney at Stars to start. Then a couple of $30 SNGs (busted 9th and finished first). Then the $20K guarantee. I played pretty well there through the first break before waaaaaay overplaying pocket Ts.
It was fun. I didn't realize I missed it as much as I did. It was nice getting that rush again waiting to see if my hand held up. For the record, I didn't suckout. Not once. I'm saving that for my triumphant return to the blogger games. Preferably against Waffles.
But I'm not here to write about poker. It's not nearly interesting enough... yet. Instead, I'm here for your money. Specifically, BG and I need some investors.
This Saturday, we're playing the Pick 6 at a track to be announced. BG is doing what he does best, targeting the right race card. And I'm doing what I do best, soliciting a bunch of our friends to invest their hard-earned or hard-won dollars on this endeavor.
This time around, we're looking for anyone willing to put up $25. It's a smaller investment than normal because we're just a little out of practice. It's a little like... er... riding a horse, but not quite. We want to get back in a rhythm before we make you shell out even more.
Here's how it works:
1) Each share costs $25 and it's one share per person (except BG and I, because, well, we're running this thing).
2) Any winnings under the cost of the bet will be re-invested in a future Pick 6.
3) Any winnings over the cost of the bet will be divided by the number of shares and distributed accordingly.
4) You can pay me in one of two ways, a PokerStars transfer to Up4Poker or a Full Tilt Poker transfer to UpForPoker. Please be VERY careful about the transfer. The location attached to the account should be Evansville. I would send me an email (to cusephenom -@- yahoo (DOT) com) when you do a transfer so I can email you back to let you know it arrived. Per a Joe Speaker request, you may also pay via PayPal, but you're responsible for the $2 juice, so you'll need to send $27 via PayPal to cusephenom -@- yahoo (DOT) com.
5) A transfer of money is an agreement allowing BG and I to use your money to bet on a Pick 6 at a track of our choice on Saturday.
6) Should something prevent a bet on Saturday, a future bet will occur at the first opportunity.
7) All transfers must be made by 6pm CT Friday.
If you have any questions about how this works, let me know. BG are going to hit this sooner or later. We're really hoping it's sooner.