My Mind Isn't Working by Luckbox
I don't have the time or the concentration to effectively communicate what a great time I had, but here are some random thoughts that should help me tell the full story later...
- Flying sucks.
- Calling a pot-sized bet with the second-nut low in PLO8 is apparently a bad idea.
- Michael Craig is a nice guy.
- G-Rob's Aladdin suckout was BRUTAL (98.38% to 1.62%).
- HORSE is -EV.
- The N9ne Steakhouse serves up spectacular food.
- Performify pwns Up For Poker in WPBT tourneys.
- Playing from ahead is not my game.
- Making ST:TNG jokes around wil gets you on "the list."
- G-Rob is higher on the list than me.
- Prop bets at the Excal are frowned upon, but fun as hell.
- I was never straddled by a woman so many times in one night.
- No sleep on Saturday night is a bad idea.
- One horse changed my weekend.
- Second half bets are my wheelhouse.
- The Luckbox lived.
- I may tutor craps for a living.
- Airport slots was +EV.
- I didn't want to leave, but was too tired to stay.
Poker bloggers are some of the best people in the world, new and old friends alike. I already miss you all and can't wait for next time!