Now that PokerStars has announced its intentions to remain part of the United States online poker market, many of you are likely planning on moving your cash there. To help you out with your move, here are a couple of links (and a special little treat) to help you out.
**Sign up at PokerStars (use bonus code FirstSep2006 for a $50 deposit bonus until December 31st if you are making your first deposit).
**Here is a custom anti Bill Frist PokerStars avatar you can use at PokerStars if you're looking to express yourself. Here are some modified instructions from the PokerStars site.
1. Open your PokerStars software, click "Account" and the "Select/Change Image" then click "Change Image"
2. Find the frist-pokerstars image on your desktop
3. Click on that file, and press Open.
4. Please wait while the selected image is loaded into memory locally to display.
5. Now you need to drag the selection box over the area of the image you wish to display. The smaller window at right shows you what image will appear at the table.
6. Once you are satisfied with the image in the smaller window, press OK. Once your image has been screened for suitability, it will show up along with your User ID (nickname) at the tables.
Note, PokerStars only allows you to change your image once, so if you have already changed your image or don't want to be stuck with an image of Bill Frist for the rest of your PokerStars career, this might not be for you.